Last week was a crazy busy week...but really, all weeks seem like that these days! Ha. On Monday I took Levi to order the new prescription in his glasses. We got the lenses put in on Wednesday. He seems to be doing well with them, but I think he is still adjusting. They are a lot stronger than what he had.
Monday was my "little" brother's 14th birthday! How did he get to be 14? We went out to my family's for supper. It was so good to see Memaw! We haven't been out to visit her much lately with Jacob's car in the shop and just the busyness of having three little ones.
Love this little man!
Tuesday evening we made a spontaneous trip to Earth Fare (about a 30 minute drive) and went to a splash pad. Lily and Levi had the best time!
I made bubble jars for the kids on Wednesday. It's just old plastic jars (I used a pb jar and a mayo jar) filled half way up with water with a squirt of dish soap and a couple drops of food coloring. Lily and Levi enjoyed shaking them and watching them for like 10 minutes, but then they were done. Oh well.
Levi has been doing so well lately feeding himself with a spoon!
It's way too hot during the day for walks, so Asher and I have been out several times to walk after his morning bottle.
Thursday was our 4th anniversary! In some ways it seems like it should be a lot longer than four years and then sometimes it seems like just yesterday. We took Lily and Levi to Parent's Night Out at our church Thursday night and we went out for an romantic dinner at...5 Guys! LOL We went to a yogurt shop (yum!) and then stopped by the grocery store to get diapers before going back to pick up Lily and Levi. After we got the children in bed, Jacob popped some yummy popcorn and we watched a movie together. Yes, a picture of the popcorn is the only picture I got the entire day. Sad.
Jacob was off Friday morning so he mowed the grass and cleaned up outside. He found that big frog while he was mowing. I hate frogs. When I was little, my sister would chase me with frogs and throw them on me. Terrified me to say the least! Oh, she would also swing dead snakes around her head while chasing me too. Such a sweet big sister. LOL Lily and Levi were intrigued with the frog. They sat and watched it for the longest time.
Lily stayed with Jacob's mom while I ran an errand. She didn't take a nap, so I assumed she would go to bed early. I was making supper and came into the living room to find her asleep on the couch. She slept for an hour and a half through all the noise of Levi and Asher, and even Levi going up to her and patting her (kind of roughly) on the head!
Friday evening we took the kids outside to play in the kiddie pool. They had such a good time!
Mr. Saggy Pants. LOL
Sweet little man!
Saturday we had some friend's over for lunch, then I ran to the grocery store during nap time. I loved how the children were so sweet to play together in the afternoon!
Sunday was a normal busy day with church, naps, and family time.
















Asher looks so much like Lily and Ridley! And that picture of all 3 playing together...precious!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a normal, busy week. :) I like the bubble jar idea! I'll have to try that with Susannah. BTW, was it Myra who chased you with frogs and snakes? :P I would be terrified of them, too, if I had that in my past!
ReplyDeletePS: Happy Anniversary!!!! Your date night sounds very similar to the few we've had this year. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete