Image Map

Friday, June 8, 2012

Typical.

Getting a decent picture of three little ones is quite a challenge. Here is an example of the progression of pictures that I normally get when trying to get just one picture where nobody is blurry.

 if levi would just lie down.
 hugs.
 lol.
 levi tickling lily.
 kicking legs.
Finally.
Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. LOL!! The whole time, Asher is just being all chill and wondering what all the commotion is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And that last picture is fabulous...I think I have maybe 2 pictures of my boys both actually looking at the camera! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute photos- even the blurry ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this series!! I resonate with that although I only have 2 to try to keep still:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable -- and even better with the progression!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Love it! Very typical around our house too. But they are so cute, even in the outtakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol it can be a challenge for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!