Image Map

Thursday, December 2, 2010

11 months

Wow, my sweet little girl is 11 months old! I know I say this everytime, but seriously - how fast these months have flown by!


So what has Lily been up to this month?
  • Playing with our adorable puppies - our chocolate labs had 9 puppies back in October. Lily loved playing with them, but unfortunately we had to find good homes for all of them. 
  • Standing alone and taking a few steps by herself
  • Walking everywhere when she's holding onto our hands, a toy, the wall, or kitchen cabinets
  • Talking - she tries to say everything we do
  • Playing by herself for longer periods of time
  • Helping mommy put clothes in the dryer (or take them out)
  • She has 8 teeth - 4 on top and 4 on the bottom - and she is cutting 2 more on the bottom!
  • She loves to eat and hasn't shown any picky-ness so far
  • She's very friendly as long as mommy or daddy are close by and after she gets used to new surroundings.
  • She's not a big fan of being held by extended family or friends - she's much rather be on the go!
  • We finally found a sippy cup that she will drink her water and juice out of! 
  • Whenever we ask her where baby brother is, she kisses mommy tummy and tries to say brother. So sweet!
  • She's started playing sweetly with her dolls - hugging them, kissing them, reading to them, etc. She's going to be a great big sister!

Lily Grace, mommy and daddy love you so much and cherish each day we have with you. You are so precious!

3 comments:

  1. I think Lily's outfit is so cute! She is so sweet. I love her beautiful big blue eyes. It is hard to believe she is already 11 months old...I agree.

    Soon she won't seem like a baby anymore when her brother is born...she will seem so grown up! (:>) I am sure she will become a big helper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a cutie! Don't you just love when they start interacting with their dolls? It melts me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her -- she is adorable. I love the pics with the puppy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!