Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

Pictures by Lily.

These are just a bunch of random uncropped/unedited pictures on my phone that Lily took. When she gets ahold of my phone, there is no telling what I'll find. Last week she took a ton of the same exact thing...her closet door. I guess she just sat there snapping away. Ha. 
After she got the brush stuck in my hair. :-/



Mama making chore charts.

Levi and Uncle Josh.

Beautiful Yaya.


My "I'm about to lose my mind" face.

LOL

Daddy's "stop taking pictures of me while I'm eating" face.


I literally laughed out loud when I found this one! :) Typical boy.

Crazy sweet girl!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Love these! Cute, silly and real. :) You are a lovely mama. :) (LOL'd at the "lose my mind" picture. So true!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's actually really good! What a little photographer you have there! I love the wall decor with the bike and signs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily is a natural! These are great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...I just loved the first photo. Your expression, and the brush in your hair. I wish I didnt have to admit this, but I've "Been there, done that." a few times in my life (and not by a little one either!) Lily truly is a natural! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!