Image Map

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Snapshots from the weekend.

Jacob conducted at a music camp last week, so he was gone a lot. Lily wanted to take a picture and send it to him and tell him that we loved him and missed him lots. 

Friday night Jacob had a concert and I was planning to take the kids to Five Guys for supper, but spur of the moment we found out my family was eating at Cracker Barrel, so we joined them. Papaw attempted to teach L&L how to play checkers. :)

The kids and Uncle Luke. 

Silly kids.

During lunch on Saturday, I left the kids for like less than a minute to run to the bathroom and I came back to a kitchen covered in milk. Mr. Levi thought it was great fun to dip his hands in his cup and sling them everywhere. I spent the afternoon wiping down everything (which I really needed to do, so it was fine...just not exactly how I'd planned to spend the afternoon.)

Asher is such a climber. I was in another room and heard him frantically yelling, "ma-maaa, ma-maaa." I went running and found him on top of this table. He's a mess!

"Is it naptime yet?"

The kids got this ark for Christmas, and I just remembered to pull it out on Sunday morning. I think it's going to be a toy that they only get to play with on Sundays - to keep them occupied while mama and daddy get ready for church. :)

6 comments:

  1. Be careful, Asher! Climbers terrify me! :)

    What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love y'all! Asher just loves to give Mommy a heart attack! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Asher is a trip! Lots of patience :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asher sounds a lot like my 19-month-old son! We got bunk beds for his sister's room (which will be his room too, come this fall!) over the weekend and I constantly hear, "mama?! Maaamaaaaaa!!!" and when I walk in he is on the top bunk, grinning. Little boys are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have your hands full. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those "special" Sunday toys! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!