- went grocery shopping (alone) and did not lug a 20lb bag and a 40lb bag of dog food onto the buggy, around the store, and into my car. No, 8-months-pregnant me would never do that! But I'm sure it'd be a pretty funny sight if I did!
- washed, dried, folded and put away 4 loads of laundry
- finished marking all the hand-me-down baby clothes that have not been piled in my living room for at least 2 months
- swept the kitchen floor, and since I definitely sweep it everyday (ha!), I did not sweep up 2 dust-pans full of grossness! I'm a way better housewife than that.
- pulled everything out of the hall closet and organized it, including my big stash of diapers and wipes! Nope, I would never have that much energy!
I planned all weekend to make a Banana Pudding for the church fellowship on Sunday night. As I was gathering the ingredients together late Saturday night, I did not frantically search my cabinets for the vanilla wafers and realize that Pregnancy Brain struck once again! Nope, not me! Instead of running out to 24-hour Walmart to buy some, I did not substitute stale graham crackers. Haha, that's a great idea, but I would never do it...especially for a church fellowship!
My dear sweet husband has not been so busy the last few weeks that he hasn't had time for a haircut. No no no, he is always clean cut and non-hippy looking.
Oh, and I forgot to mention that we would never ever put ponytails or water spouts in his hair. No, we just don't do that kind of thing!
For more Not Me! Monday posts, visit MckMama.
Happy Monday, Ya'll!





So funny! We're in need of haircuts on this end as well - all 3 of us!
ReplyDeleteOh and ... I didn't do any of that either, seriously. I don't see how you could [not] have!!!
Too funny! I love that ya'll actually pulled his hair up!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow the diapers!! You've been very blessed...although I'm sure it's a lot of work getting everything organized!!
that is one AMAZING diaper pile! and I can't believe your hubby let you take pictures of him! :) well, I guess my goofy husband would let me too... :)
ReplyDeleteSis! All those diapers! Wow! You are awesome...
ReplyDeleteI'm totally cracking up at all your Not Me's! I feel like a dead head today and don't have anything interesting to blog about. ;(
Love you!
That's GREAT! My husband would never let me do that, let alone take pictures! Too fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd great job with your diaper stash... that's awesome. You go girl!
Sounds like nesting is starting to kick in.... yippee!
You sure have "not" been busy! Sounds like you have that last spurt of energy before the baby comes!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! I love the waterspout!
ReplyDeleteWow! Slo down Girl! I am tired from just reading your post!
ReplyDeleteWow! 8 months pregnant and all that. Whew. I'm tired. Great post.
ReplyDelete