We sent off our church youth group and my parent's to a week of camp in PA. Yes, my mom has been gone all week while my sister was dealing with Staph and Cellulitus in her leg, my nephew got a virus and shared it with Lily, and I'm supposed to be on
At least Lily has had a pretty good week! Even though she ran a fever for a few days and lost a few meals {after she'd eaten them} she was a pretty happy little girl.
Side note: her adorable outfit is from my sweet blogging friend, Kristen. Lily is waving 'thank you' to Benjamin. Ha!
She explored the entire house, including under the couch.
"Whew Mom, it's dusty under there!"
She enjoyed playing with Ridley. He's sometimes not so gentle with her, but she loves for him to come over and play!
More exploring.
Playing with the bag of diapers.
Enjoying her avocado.
Hollering for more.
Eating books. As if she didn't get enough to eat already. Ha!
Visit Andrea for more Caffeinated Randomness.
PS- I would love for you to vote in the poll at the top of my blog - we'll hopefully find out whether our new baby is a boy or girl in another month or so!
Happy Friday!!

Your baby girl is adorable! I love her big blue eyes!!
ReplyDeleteMy kids used to get stuck under the furniture, too!
ReplyDeleteAww... love the photos. Love all the smiles!! :)
ReplyDeletePrecious little girl, little boy and big girl! I miss y'all!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, those little eyes are stunners! Smiles and a great weekend to ya!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute! Benjamin did a good job picking out that outfit, haha!
ReplyDeleteI voted "boy" :D
Beautiful photos! She is precious - love her smile!
ReplyDeleteYou are like me, girl - I have a daughter that is five and then two boys who are 15 months apart!!!! There are some wonderful perks with having them so close in age - yes, it is exhausting but they are so close and I love watching their relationship grow.
Take good care of yourself!
Natalie at Mommy on Fire
http://www.mommyonfire.com
She is soooo cute!
ReplyDelete