As a mom to a little one (soon to be two!) I am learning to be a stain fighting pro! Seriously, I think every outfit Lily wears ends up with spit up, food, drool, or dirt on it. Since she is mainly still scooting on her belly instead of crawling, the front of her clothes are usually dirty (even though I do clean my floors).
My cute little laundry helper!
I'm always trying new laundry detergents and stain fighters - we're not loyal to one brand, we use whatever I can get cheap by shopping the sales with coupons. I was recently able to try Arm & Hammer's new Oxi Clean Power Gel. I love it!
Not only does it smell amazing, it works on those baby stains like none other! I was very happy not to have treat any clothes and wash them again. This stuff is a keeper!
For more Tackle It Tuesday visit 5 Minutes for Mom. The coupon for the detergent was provided by 5 Minutes for Mom and Arm & Hammer.

I have yet to find a stain treatment that works. I've tried everything I've heard about and yet still always end up disappointed with the results I get. :( The ONLY thing I ever used that I mostly liked was also an Oxi Clean product. I don't remember what it was and haven't seen it since (I got a little bottle free with some Oxi Clean products I ordered over the phone), but it smelled like oranges - I do remember that.
ReplyDeleteI think the worst stain to try get out is carrot juice. So healthy to put inside the body - so messy when it gets on the clothes - or the carpet! Ugh.
Happy stain fighting!
Love,
Lynnette
I had some carrot stains on some of Susannah's things and didn't notice them until I was hanging them on the washline. A day in the sunshine and the stains were gone! I've only used the Dreft stain-remover and Dreft laundry detergent since she has problems with excema and I don't want to risk irritating her skin more with other "non-baby" soaps. So far, the sunshine has taken care of anything that didn't come out in the wash.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've tried that kind of Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent just yet, but I'll keep that in mind. Beautiful picture of your little girl!
ReplyDeleteI am so going to try that!! Thanks for advice!! I also feel the same about my floors and Molly's socks! It looks like I don't ever clean them with all the dirt on the bottom of her little white socks! But I do!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I'm such a dork! I read, "As a mom to a little one (soon to be two!)" and my first thought was wait a minute! Lily is not almost two! I guess it's past my bedtime,hehe. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Kristine