Lily just seems to be growing up more and more each day!
She's gotten taller.
Her vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds.
She is a little mama to her baby brother.
Her little personality is developing.
She might just have a touch of "drama queen" in her.
She also inherited a stubborn streak...from her Daddy, of course.
She weighs about 20lbs.
She loves feeding the dogs sticks and leaves.
She adores reading. Some books we read 20 times (at least) each day.
She prefers everything to be on the floor. She is the tornado that hits our home on a daily basis. Ha!
She likes to pick out her own clothes and she loves stripes as you can tell from the pictures.
She stands at the front door and waits for Daddy to come home.
She likes to be held and rocked.
She is potty training herself. Yes, seriously! There will be another post coming soon on this subject, cause this mama needs some advice! ha.
Lily Grace, your mama loves you!


Lily is so cute. Love her little boots. Children are such a wonderful blessing from God.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! I just love her!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beyond adorable! I can't believe how grown-up she is.
ReplyDeleteHaha what cutie, I love her boots! I'm impressed she's potty training herself, that's so cool!! :)
ReplyDelete