Since all my posts this week have been about Levi's recovery, I wanted to post about some fun stuff we did this week!
Last Saturday, one of the youth orchestra's Jacob conducts performed at the US Space Center. After the performance we toured the museum and watched the IMAX. The rocket in this picture was built entirely from K'NEX! It took two guys a month to build. It was impressive!Lily loved "driving" this video game.
Lily had fun watering the flowers and bushes with the pool water. She would live outside and in the pool if we would let her!
We got to spend time with both our families this week, which was so nice! When I told Lily we were going to go to Papaw and Yaya's (my parent's) she ran to get her boots to wear to the barn. She loves all their animals!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

Kelly, that is so nice that you had some "playtime" with Jacob and the kids. Cute picture of Lily watering the plants! And the one of her driving for the video game.
ReplyDeleteI hope there will be many more summertime days, and evenings of fun for you, and Jacob, and Lily, and Levi! What a precious family you are.
Very sweet pictures
ReplyDeleteGetting the word out.. still and again for Haley - today she is in the hospital receiving yet again another blood transfusion - She needs a bone marrow transplant - Please go to her Facebook page and like it - if you can donate - Please say "I want to donate" and I will contact you with all you need. thank you - Kelly
Sunday Post
Haley's Facebook Page
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook
Looks like you're having a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteI think it is so neat to see Miss Lily getting so big. She (as well as my girls) have come such a long way and all in a blink of an eye. We were walking this evening and I saw a teenage girl and I'm assuming her boyfriend sitting in their driveway...I smiled at them and then thought..."That'll be my girls before I know it."
ReplyDeleteI just wish we could freeze these silly moments and keep them this age forever. Ok, maybe not this age...I'm not crazy about the temper tantrums. :)
So happy Levi is getting better. I'm praying the God guides us in the right direction about an addition to our family. It's a scary thing.
Have a great week!!