I feel so bad for neglecting my little blog. I miss all of my blog friends soo much and I miss sharing our lives. Hopefully I'll get back in the groove soon. Lots has been going on around here. With tons of Christmas things and spending time with family, and really, just life with three little kids is busy.
I feel the need to say, that NO, I'm not pregnant. :) Over and over I've had friend's who blog frequently, suddenly have a blogging break when they are newly pregnant. I just wanted to clear up any suspicions you might've had. :)
Last night we had a fun family night. We made homemade pizza together, and while it baked, we made snowmen. Last year, just Lily and Daddy did them, but this year we all did.
Our snow family on the refrigerator. :)
After our yummy supper, the kids opened their Christmas jammies and Lily and Levi got Christmas books.
The traditional "picture in new jammies" was pretty much a fail this year. I was only using my phone and Asher was not a fan of sitting still for even two seconds. Oh well.
Another attempt.
Yes, Asher is actually going to have to get some other Christmas jams (probably the ones Levi wore last year) - I bought them from a consignment store about a month ago thinking they would fit just fine around Christmas. Ha!
Asher was done with pictures!
We read our Christmas stories and watched Charlie Brown (with chocolate chip cookies) to finish off the evening.
I'm so thankful for my sweet little family! Even through the difficult times we have as my babes are small, it's these special times I pray I always remember.


Feeling the same way, good to get an update. Theyre growing way too fast! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had such a great time! What a sweet family.
ReplyDeleteIt's good to hear from you again! I've not been blogging much either, and I miss it! Life is just so busy right now.. Glad to see you guys had a nice family night, what a special memory for you and your sweet family!:)
ReplyDeleteThe snowmen are so cute! What a great idea :)
ReplyDeleteAnd blogging breaks are just sometimes necessary!
Sniff! You made me cry! I know I *only* have 2 littles, but this year has ended up being gone in a blink. Every time I stop and think of all the things that have gone on this year with our girls, and how LITTLE I've written down (blogged), I wonder if I'll remember the little things later. Ok, I think I need to just go to bed! I hope you're having a WONDERFUL Christmas, my friend! I miss blogging, too, and keeping up with my bloggy friends (well, I do more reading than writing, b/c I can read while nursing, etc.), but providing loves and snuggles and playing with the girls is the important part of life right now.
ReplyDeleteWhat a special, fun night for you all! The jams and snowmen are do precious and a great family tradition!
ReplyDeleteYou are definitely missed, but these days and this short season are way more important!
Ah! I'm so glad you could find a family night in the midst of the busy-ness! It's so wonderful to make special memories that the children will always remember! :) I love your special family! :)
ReplyDeleteFun! I love little family nights like that! I love the snowman family, too!
ReplyDelete