Image Map

Saturday, May 11, 2013

With Jesus.

My dear Memaw met Jesus tonight. She was at home, she was peaceful, and she was surrounded by her loving family.

Our hearts are grieving, yet rejoicing. Thank you for your prayers!

7 comments:

  1. Such a precious picture! So sorry for your loss. Thankful for heaven's gain. Praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss but so glad she had a loving family to love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. Saying goodbye here on earth is never easy. But as my daughter said when my own grandma passed away, "Sad for us, but happy for her!" Praying for grace and strength for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry that you do not have your Memaw with you here anymore. How sweet to have the assurance of seeing her again in Heaven, though. Praying for all of you through this time. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry for your loss. I pray that you and your family can rest in God right now and celebrate her life knowing she is with Jesus now. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for you loss. My mother is 72 and is dying from lung cancer, sooner than later she will meet Jesus also. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what the first commenter said, thankful for Heaven's gain. So true. When we lost my Grandpa a while back it was so hard, so my prayers are with you. They are in a better, most glorious place, but there is a mourning that takes place at the loss of their generation. So much wisdom. So many things seen. So many memories. Doesn't make it easier, but at the same time praise God for that blessed assurance of eternal life.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!