I'm super busy today taking care of Lily and my sweet nephew while my sister meets with some clients so I thought I'd just post this video I took last night of Lily. Jacob has never been around when she's rolled over so this video is my proof! ha. Bless her heart, she always cries when she rolls over. I think it scares her! Please ignore my annoying squeaky/shrill voice. Ha!
Stop by Under Grace Over Coffee for more Caffeinated Randomness.
Happy Friday!

Friday, March 19, 2010
Caffeinated Randomness: Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh my goodness!!! That is so so so so CUTE!!!! poor thing - she does look so scared after rolling over! adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable! Her expression is priceless. She'll be crawling before you know it...and I'm one to talk.
ReplyDeleteThat would be startling the first couple of times. GREAT JOB!!
ReplyDeleteProud mama. Blessings.
Ooooo....I wanna squeeze her! Sooo cute! Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that rolling over is so traumatic for her, but it's so darn cute at the same time!
ReplyDeleteAwww! There's nothing wrong with your sweet mommie voice at all! I'm so proud of Lily--she's getting so strong. Growing up is such hard work! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Lily!! Its scary rolling over. : )
ReplyDeleteI canNOT believe she is old enough to be rolling over! Ahhh! It seems like she was just born!
ReplyDeleteKelly, she is so stinkin' cute... even her little cry at the end is adorable :) {And your accent is so sweet!}
Great video, and good job Miss Lily!
wow -- rolling over already?! awesome.
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy she's rolling over. And I think it's just adorable that she cries when she rolls over. She prolly doesn't think so though! lol
ReplyDeleteOh, I cried with her, that was so sweet! And my daughter was watching with me and said she is the cutest baby!
ReplyDelete(And you have a cute voice!)
Oh My Goodness... she is just the most precious cute little thing ever!! Thank you for sharing your video! :)
ReplyDelete~Jennifer
Awww, so sweet! All mommies have voices like that! ;)
ReplyDeleteShe's growing and changing so fast!
Love you sis!
Precious - milestones are so fun!
ReplyDeleteNatalie at Mommy on Fire
http://www.mommyonfire.com
She's rolling over already!! I can't believe it! It really seems like just yesterday she was born! (I know it doesn't exactly feel that way for you, though : ) ) She is just precious, Kelly! And I have the same mommy voice! I think all of our voices go up a couple octaves when we're making over our babies : )
ReplyDelete