Image Map

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WW: Mommy Love

Photobucket
Looking into my baby's eyes while I'm feeding her completely melts my heart!

For more Wordless Wednesday visit

8 comments:

  1. Love it! And thanks for emailing me about the goat's milk, how cool! What a great thing your parents do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet ... perfectly precious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous picture. It makes me melt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love feeding time when they just stare at you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww, such a precious photo! Lily is adorable! And a New Year's Day baby, cool!

    I enjoyed reading back through some of your posts about her and your other happenings. My youngest son is allergic to milk {he's 27}... I had to give him goat's milk as a baby because he was allergic to regular formula. I can't stand milk either. Bleah. LOL!

    Thank you for visiting my blog, Kelly! I'm so glad you could stop by! :-)

    ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!