I'm not sure if I mentioned that my Etsy shop, Kelly Joy Boutique, is a sponsor for the Christian women's blogging conference, Relevant, in October. It's an awesome opportunity, but it means that I've been super-de-duper busy!
Each attendee will receive a brooch from my shop in their swag bag! I've been working all. the. time. to get 250 brooches finished! I have about 100 more to sew, then I have to cover 250 buttons, cut out 250 circles of felt, and sew 250 pinbacks onto the felt... and I have 37 days to get it done! AH!
I know it's all going to get done, but I probably won't be posting a ton on my blog in the next few weeks. With keeping up with my home, taking care of Lily, filling orders from my shop, and finishing up the brooches, I don't have a lot of time for "extras" right now.
Hopefully I won't get too behind on posting pictures and reading all of your blogs... we'll see.
And just to share a funny story about Lily... she was supposed to be taking a nap the other day, and I seriously thought she was asleep because I heard nothing over the monitor, but when I went to check on her, I found that she'd been pulling clothes and shoes out of the bag beside her crib!
I couldn't believe she was so quiet and had been occupying herself for so long. Funny girl!

I wish you were coming! I can't wait to wear the Brooch I already have from Kelly Joy Boutique! I hope you are feeling great!
ReplyDeletePeaceful wishes,
Melissa
WOW! That's a lot of work! I'll be praying for your poor little fingers! :)
ReplyDeleteLily is getting cuter by the second!:P
Sometimes when it's too quiet there's trouble brewing! hahaha
ReplyDeleteThe brooches look really nice!!
She's such a cutie. Try not to work too hard.
ReplyDeleteCUTENESS!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! They look great! I am sure everyone will love theirs!! Good luck on getting them all finished and that Lily, too funny!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty good reason to be MIA -- what an awesome opportunity! I'll be praying you get it all done - wish I was going so I could get one of those super cute brooches!
ReplyDeleteOh, and (my) Lily did the same thing when she was about (your) Lily's age -- she was pulling clothes out of her hamper and having a lil' fashion show in her crib! :)
How nice of you to be a sponsor. That is a lot of time and money -but so worth the blessing the women will receive!
ReplyDeleteBella use to do that too. I figured, if she's quite - I'm okay with it!