We had such a good day today! I am just so thankful. Lily and Levi were happy and sweet all day and I had lots of energy!
After breakfast I decided to give them a bath. Normally Jacob and I do baths together because it wears me out to get both kids bathed without Levi drowning. He is seriously insane in the bathtub. Anyway, I was gathering up the towels and washcloths and clothes we needed and I walked back in the bathroom and found both kids in the bathtub. I have no idea how exactly Levi got in there! He must have slung himself over the side, but he never cried if he hit his head.
Bathtime thankfully went pretty smooth and didn't wear me out too much. I was completely soaked after the whole ordeal though, thanks to Mr. Levi.
Levi had a short nap and then we went to the library. It's actually a church library that is open to people who don't attend the church. They have the nicest children's room with tons of stuffed animals, puppets, rocking chairs, and awesome books. We stayed for an hour just playing. It was a lot of fun!
Both kids took great naps this afternoon so I was able to get the bathrooms cleaned and some other chores done.
Oh, several of y'all have asked about the new baby's name. We still haven't decided for sure, but we have some names narrowed down. We will most likely not be carrying on the "L" tradition because 1) we already have a girl's name picked out (if we have any more babies) and it starts with an "A" and 2) the only "L" name we really like is Luke/Lucas and I have a brother named Luke and our cousin is having a little boy a couple weeks after me and they are naming him Luke. I think it would be pretty confusing to have so many Lukes!
Hope you all have a great Friday!


I'm glad you had a good day!! :)
ReplyDeleteBath time is our favorite! The girls have these little squirt toys which their daddy taught them how to use. So now, it is pretty much guaranteed that I'm going to get soaked every night. And just for note...I understand the struggle of bathing two. It's worrisome and exhausting.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are just the cutest!!! I love how they are so happily playing in the bathtub :)
ReplyDeleteA friend is taking me on my first "kids section" library trip this morning. It always sounds like so much fun, I've just never done it!
I love library time with little kiddos! It's always fun (and free, to boot!).
ReplyDeleteBaby names... one of the best things about being pregnant. Can't wait to see what this one's name is!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day, Kelly! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteDo you have any "A" boy names? :)
ReplyDeleteI seriously laughed when you said Levi is insane in the bathtub! Bathtime is always an ordeal for us with just one kid but that's because Benjamin hates to bathe for whatever reason!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are doing really well. When we gave two dogs baths last weekend, Chris and I were totally soaked afterwards. :-D
ReplyDeleteI have a son named Luke!
ReplyDeleteI also just wrote a post on Thurday on bath time with little kids...called my favorite Lenten story....you will see how I understand the whole bath business!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.