Image Map

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Two Little Cooks

Thank you all for your sweet and encouraging comments on my last post. I'm so thankful to know that I'm not alone in this stage of motherhood. Pouring ourselves into our babies is so much more important right now than having a clean house! The days are sometimes long, but the years are much too short!

Lily and Levi love to wear my aprons and cook up some tasty concoctions in their play kitchen. They were playing so sweetly together until Levi tried to stir Lily's "soup."
She is shaking her finger at him saying, "no, no, no!" 
Totally cracks me up!

Y'all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. She is such a little mother in the making... Lily was probably worried that Levi would burn himself - maybe. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word - this looks so much like our house. Playing so nicely until Ezzy does something L doesn't like, and then the bossing kicks in full force. I giggle a lot too, before I can step in. It's way too funny sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I love how all children can be such sweet little angel babies until something doesn't go the way they like. Too hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at Lily, such a little momma!!!

    P.S. I love your aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! It reminds me of our house. If our 6-month old touches anything of our daughter's he gets a very stern, "KO! No Ko!" (his name is Joe, not Ko...) Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!