Image Map

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WW: Meeting Memaw


Lily is the 8th great-grandchild for my 94 year-old Memaw!

Visit 5 Minutes for Mom for more Wordless Wednesdays.
 
Happy Wednesday!


10 comments:

  1. Two beautiful ladies! This will be a photo both you and Lily always adore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that precious??? I love all the pics I have with my kids and their great grandparents! You know they have got to feel so blessed to have this heritage in front of them.

    You can tell that you look like your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, what a sweet picture!

    Drea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture! It is indeed one that Lily will always treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KELLY CONGRATS! I didn't realize you were so far along! I think it's just been a while since I've been by. I saw your profile pic on facebook and was like - HEY! So here I am to say a big congratulations!

    Your precious Lily Grace is absolutely adorable - and so so tiny. Ahhhh, what a sweetie.

    Love,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I really loved when Benjamin met his great-great granddad! It is so special! Your Memaw has a year up on my great-grandfather! And she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just left something on my blog for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!