This is the first of two videos my crazy hubby made. It was after a full day of teaching kids who think they are prodigies and don't have to practice. Hope you enjoy!!
He is playing on a 1/8th size violin if you were wondering. Ha! Stay tuned for the second video next week!
This post is linked to 5 Minutes for Mom and Extraordinary Mothers.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
My Husband, the Prodigy
Labels:
My Wonderful Hubby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha! Awesome! :)
ReplyDeletedidn't you know - practice is unnecessary! haha! loved seeing him in a video!
ReplyDeleteOh that's too funny. It's awesome that he wanted to be on your blog. I don't think I could get Mike to do a video for me...Happy Wednesday
ReplyDeleteOK! I was so cracking up @ that video. My sister plays the violin (she's great at it now!), but when she started, her practices sounded exactly like that! We heard that song all the time!! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't imagine even attempting to play on a 1/8th! Tell your hubby I totally remember playing this song! He might want to work on the rhythm and intonation a little:-) haha! Too funny!
ReplyDeletethat is so funny!!! I'm with Heather - can't even begin to see how he stayed even close to being in tune with his big fingers on that tiny violin! haha I remember playing this one too! :)
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I bet every mom thinks their kid is a prodigy :)
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious. This is one reason I don't teach piano.
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeletehahaha he's so funny! and talented!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! He's great!
ReplyDeletehahaha!!!
ReplyDelete