Image Map

Monday, May 24, 2010

This Weekend...


Jacob tried to teach Lily to crawl. She scooted a little but soon lost interest. Ha!


We celebrated Jacob's Mom's birthday. Actually it was earlier last week, but I didn't get a chance to post the pictures. We went out to a local BBQ joint for supper. It was yummy!


We were so happy Jacob's PawPaw could join us. He's just precious.


Jacob's mom got an iPad for her birthday! She was shocked! I can't believe we all were able to keep it a secret from her- she always wants to know what her presents are before she opens them.


Jacob was more than happy to assist in teaching his mom how to use it! Pretty sure her three Mac-lovin' sons were trying not to covet. Ha!


Jacob was off work on Friday, so we made a little trip to a town 45 minutes away so Jacob could buy an iPhone from a guy off Craigslist. Jacob is always buying electronics then selling them to get 'better' electronics. It's totally ok with me since what he sells usually covers everything he buys. Anyway, we met the guy at Cracker Barrel so we decided to go ahead and eat breakfast there. Lily was fascinated by the fans and of course Jacob was playing on his new toy!


Friday night Jacob's youngest brother, Judah, graduated from highschool. It was a sweet homeschool graduation, but there were about 28 graduates, so it was long. Judah plays the violin too, so he and Jacob {on guitar} played the Ashokan Farewell. It was incredibly beautiful!


We enjoyed Sunday dinner and supper at Myra's. Lily loved playing in Ridley's jumperoo! We have to get her something like that. She is just no longer content playing on a blanket with a few toys. My little girl is growing up way too fast!

Hope ya'll have a great Monday!

7 comments:

  1. wonderful photos!! what a GREAT gift for Jacobs mom!! I looooove the Ashokan Farewell... one of my favorites. Heather and I played that in high school too (we both play violin). :P

    (there's a sale at my blog today and I thought of you because I think we're similar in size ... or you might even be smaller!) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those BIG blue eyes! She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where her bow was in the first pic, then I saw her cutsie bow in the second. Oh, we just picked up the SAME bouncy for our little one at a garage sale this weekend. AND my birthday is January 1 too. Now I know why we are Internet friends :) Have a blessed week. Caroline is enjoying her bows (or I am enjoying dolling her up) u can see her at our blog.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering where her bow was in the first pic, then I saw her cutsie bow in the second. Oh, we just picked up the SAME bouncy for our little one at a garage sale this weekend. AND my birthday is January 1 too. Now I know why we are Internet friends :) Have a blessed week. Caroline is enjoying her bows (or I am enjoying dolling her up) u can see her at our blog.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is getting so big! I just love her hair bows. She is so pretty, she looks just like her momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a lot going on!! I bet Lily will be crawling around before you know it and then Daddy will wish he hadn't showed her the ropes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily is adorable with those big blue eyes! The iPad - awesome gift! I like the picture of Lily and Daddy and she's got her hand up like she's waving!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!