I had a midwife appointment today and the baby's heartbeat was 165. The baby was moving all over the place so it was hard to get it's heartbeat on the doppler for more than a few seconds at a time. Ha!
I'm feeling well for the most part. The cyst is still bothering me a good bit when the baby is active. I've only gained 5lbs so far- which is 2lbs less than what I had gained with Lily at this point. My midwife is ok with it, she just wants me to make sure I'm getting enough to eat.
I've been feeling the baby move for probably 3 weeks now, but Jacob was able to feel it for the first time the other night. It definitely never gets old to feel the little punches and kicks!
I'll be getting an ultrasound within the next week or so to find out the gender! I am so excited!! Hopefully the baby will be more cooperative than it was last time.
If you'd like to compare what I look like now to my size with Lily, click here.
Happy Friday!

you're lucky to only put on so little.... I'm 21 weeks and i'm already up alot more than I should be. The joys...
ReplyDeleteYou are just too cute!! Seems like you just told us you were pregnant....can't believe you're 20 weeks!! =)
ReplyDeleteI can NOT believe you're half way already. Wow, it really is going so fast!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Sooo tiny! I feel like this pregnancy has gone much faster than my first!
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful! I'll be praying for the pain that comes with your cyst. Hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteYou're looking great. Praying for ya.
ReplyDeleteWow, you look so little! I'm 20 weeks along too and starting to definitely feel pregnant. Hope your pain will go away and the baby cooperates for you when you have your ultrasound. We found out we're having a girl.
ReplyDeletehttp://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/08/aloha-friday.html
You are so cute Kelly. I can't believe you are half way through another pregnancy! It seems like you just had your little one.
ReplyDeleteI had my first two girls close together...and I loved being pregnant so soon. Babies are just such miracles!
Sorry you have the cyst that bothers you. I will pray about that.
Continued blessings!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Kelly,
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!!! I'm sorry that cyst is still bothering you. Ugh. Hopefully it'll ease up soon.
I'll be you can't wait to find out what you're having! I'll pop back by to see!
Have a lovely weekend, pretty lady.
Lynnette
You look adorable! Can't wait to find out what your having!
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet mommy picture! you look great. hope you get feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Yea! My vote is another little girl!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Halfway! It always seem that other people's pregnancies go fast but mine seems to not! lol How exciting you get to find out soon what you little one is!!!
ReplyDelete