Kaitlyn was such a little mommy to Lily. She shared the toys and made sure Lily was having fun too. It really was adorable! I got brave and went to walmart and a thrift store with both girls. It was an adventure, but we had no fussing or meltdowns.
It was definitely great practice for me - although our kids will be closer together in age.
I have my ultrasound on Monday and we're having a Gender Reveal Party on Monday night (as long as the little one cooperates!) I'll post a video of the cake cutting so ya'll can see too!
Head over to Andrea's for more Caffeinated Randomness. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Oooh can't wait to hear!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!
ReplyDeleteA gender revel part what fun! Hope the little one cooperates for the big day! :o)
Have a wonderful weekend!
I watched another 3 yo yesterday, so two 3 yo's and it was fun! However, I was introduced to little girl spats over shoes, purses, and strollers, but it was fun! Yea for the gender reveal party!!
ReplyDeleteYou'll do fantastic with 2. The gender reveal part is such a neat idea. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSometimes it is actually harder with one when you've had two since they entertain each other. My girls are 18 months apart and for the most part get along great! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAww... they are so cute! I love how when kids become little mommies... adorable!! :) Hope the little one cooperates for your party. Sounds like lots of fun!
ReplyDelete~Jennifer
It's so great how the little ones entertain themselves. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
ReplyDeleteI always said that two were easier than one. Maybe you should go for six - we did! Loved it!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Carl and I decided we would have a gender reveal party for our next child if God so chooses to bless us! That sounds like a lot of fun - can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to get things done with both girlies!
This is only the second Gender Reveal party I have heard of..but I think it is a very fun idea!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got some practice to see what it will be like having two little ones...sounds like you did great!
Happy Saturday!
We are not finding out what we are having, but I have heard if you have a little caffeine right before your ultrasound, it makes the baby more active so you have a better chance of seeing what you're hoping to see!
ReplyDeleteI want to find out with one of ours someday just so I can have a gender reveal party. They look like so much fun! Make sure to post pictures. :)
Can't wait for the gender reveal!!! I think people overexaggerate how tough it can be sometimes with 2. They say it's the hardest transition but it's like labor stories, people like to give you all the bad parts!
ReplyDelete