Photo credits: taken from google images (michaelscomments.wordpress.com)
Cheese Biscuits
2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup butter
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried parsley (opt.)
In a mixing bowl combine bisquick, milk, cheese and garlic. Stir mixture until well combined.
Drop dough by tablespoonfuls (my cookie dough scoop is the perfect size) on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
In a small bowl melt butter in the microwave. Stir in garlic powder and parsley. Brush mixture over biscuits as soon as they come out of the oven. Cool a few minutes on the baking sheet, then serve warm.
Hope you enjoy!!




Oooooooooooh thanks for this recipe!!!
ReplyDeleteKelli from My Roller Coaster Life
These are amazing! I did refrain however from eating one yesterday! :)
ReplyDeleteI have got to try those!!! All these recipes tonight are making me hungry, every blog I go to seems to be posting one.
ReplyDeleteBonza, what a neat recipe, I haven't found one recipe I don't want to try,
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nicki from Mumma to Many
You've got me salivating . . . yum! I must find me some Bisquick here in Brisbane...or start from scratch.
ReplyDeleteDeborah
browncoucheventsATgmailDOTcom
Hey! Take a moment to enjoy The Back To School Thingy giveaways, reviews, & discounts!
http://browncouchevents.blogspot.com/2009/07/back-to-school-thingy.html
I LOVE those biscuits, so excited to know I can make them now, although having them within reach at my own convenience might portray a problem.
ReplyDeleteMy husband is going to be one happy man when I show him this recipe. We were just talking about Red Lobster biscuits the other night and saying how delicious they are!
ReplyDeleteOh no this is trouble for my hips and thighs, thanks so much can't wait to make these.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the prayers. Our friends have been trying a long time to get pregnant, with 4 miscarriages, 1 ruptured eptopic pregnancy, and while traveling from Kansas to IL last night alone with her 4 year old she passed out from another ruptured eptopic pregnancy that just about killed her due to blood loss. Thanks again so much for the prayers. : )
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy - I will have to try these. I love Red Lobster's biscuits but I can't eat there because I am VERY allergic to something that they cook with! It's so sad (sniff, sniff).
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these biscuits. I make them all the time too.
ReplyDeleteI like that you can just drop them on the sheet instead of rolling and cutting.
ReplyDeleteThey look delicious.
I can't wait to try them! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteHopping by to say thanks! I love these biscuits also but didn't know they were so easy. Adding to my grocery list ;-)
ReplyDeleteI went to Red Lobster for my bday last week & LOVED these biscuits - thanks for the recipe! :)
ReplyDeleteCaught this late but glad I did. I am making these tonight!
ReplyDelete