Image Map

Thursday, April 22, 2010

just for the JOY of it- photoshoot

Yesterday a bunch of our family met at the park for lunch. It was a gorgeous day! My brother-in-law is a super photographer, so he did a little photoshoot for us. Myra posted some great pictures on her blog today too! Hope you enjoy!





Love Lily's face in this one!



The azaleas were beautiful!!

Typical family picture! Ha.

That's better!






Head over to Good, True, and Beautiful for more Just for the JOY of it!

20 comments:

  1. I love the photos!!! Your family is so beautiful!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sweetness!!! WHERE did you get that hairbow?! Precious! I'm going to have to see if I can make that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little girl under all those bows and flowers. Where do you find all those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures Kelly! She is still so tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pictures (and the adorable headband!!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes he is a great photographer...he really catches the fun moments. Your little girl is beautiful by the way. Stopping in from Just for the JOY of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lilly is absolutely adorable. What an incredible blessing she must be! And motherhood sure suits you -- you are glowing!

    I love the pictures... your BIL has a great talent.

    (and I'm just realizing that you and Myra are related... that's so fun! I love it when my little blogging universe gets smaller!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness. She is so stinkin' cute!! I LOVE the headband/wrap - please let me know where you got it!

    Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how cute! She looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are amazing! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope and Savannah say that they LOVE Lily's hairbow. *smile* The pictures turned out really good. You should have them printed like
    8x8 size and frame them around her room. I think that would look cute!!!
    I'm working on my post from my trip. Lots and lots to share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So I totally thought of you when I saw this tutorial for a ruffled onesie. I see your daughter in one of these (I'm attempting too). Here's the link to check out since your so crafty.
    http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/search/label/baby-clothes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thsoe are great pics and I love the pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photo's!!! Cute baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous pictures that you'll treasure forever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pictures are gorgeous! I love how they captured the "not so staged" moments too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, so cute! What a good looking family. I bet she and Ridley have a great time together :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful family, Kelly! So neat to see how God has blessed you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!