hahahaha that's so funny you posted her fingers must taste like chocolate b/c my mom tells Kyndra that all the time so she'll go up to someone and put her fingers in their face and say 'chocolate?' like she's asking if they want some
Is it crazy to say that Lily is just SOOOOOO adorable that I could give her a thousand hugs and kisses?!? She's just so dainty and cute! You are truly blessed Kelly. I can't wait til your trip in September...really excited!!
Oh My Goodness Kelly! Could she be any cuter?!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I love the big flower on her head! :)Cuteness!
ReplyDeleteShe is just beautiful. I just skipped over from Lynnette's Kraft's blog.
ReplyDeleteAren't baby girls awesome?! :)
hahahaha that's so funny you posted her fingers must taste like chocolate b/c my mom tells Kyndra that all the time so she'll go up to someone and put her fingers in their face and say 'chocolate?' like she's asking if they want some
ReplyDeleteIs it crazy to say that Lily is just SOOOOOO adorable that I could give her a thousand hugs and kisses?!? She's just so dainty and cute! You are truly blessed Kelly.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait til your trip in September...really excited!!