I'm linking up with Lauren for To Love Their Husbands Tuesday.
I just wanted to share one thing that my Mom instilled in me growing up. Whenever someone would want to make plans with our family, Mom always said she would need to check with Dad before making plans.
That is something I have tried hard to carry into our marriage - to always check with Jacob before making plans. I think this one small thing has helped our communication to be so much better.


What a simple thing that would make such a huge difference. Thank you for sharing, Kelly.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great pearl of wisdom! I always try to do the same thing... and John is amazing about checking with me too. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is something I like to do too.
ReplyDeletewe do this too! it helps so much :)
ReplyDeleteIt always helps to be on the same page!
ReplyDeleteThis is something I always saw my parents doing as well. It's nice when both partners are on the same page.
ReplyDeleteoh definitely...that is very important. Keeping the communication line open makes a big difference in a marriage.
ReplyDelete